It’s that time of the year again. Adobe Summit is just around the corner—March 19 to 21, to be exact. It’s the premier marketing event of the year. Here’s a list of 10 reasons why you should be going:
1. Peyton Manning (Super Bowl MVP) and Kate McKinnon (SNL comedian) will take the stage.
2. Brands including Comcast, Dell, Lowe’s, MGM Resorts, and Walgreens will share their expertise in digital marketing. Plus, there’s a whole track dedicated to marketing innovation, with executives from Prudential, RYOT, and even the Content Marketing Institute’s Joe Pulizzi speaking.
3. It’s in Las Vegas. At the Venetian. Enough said.
4. Adobe throws an ah-mazing bash. Last year Weezer performed. Stay tuned for the announcement of this year’s highly anticipated entertainment.
5. It’s a great way to make valuable connections with thousands of your digital marketing peers. Last year’s attendance topped 10,000.
6. Last year, 85% of attendees said they discovered new skills at Adobe Summit to benefit their organization and career. Raise, anyone?
7. Summit promises to teach attendees how to "spend wisely, focusing your resources on the most relevant and impactful solutions so you can get better results from your advertising dollars." Your boss will love your efficient use of marketing dollars.
8. Eighty-nine percent of attendees last year said that Summit met or exceeded their expectations. That’s probably because George Clooney (yes, that George Clooney) was interviewed by Ann Lewnes, Adobe’s CMO.
9. You’ll gain valuable insights about tools and techniques for making the most of Adobe Marketing Cloud—and marketing, in general.
10. Oh, and, we’re offering you $200 discount for registration if you use code CMDC17 at checkout.