Thousands of leading Asia Pacific marketers are gathering to share in the latest advances in digital marketing from across the region and beyond.
Adobe’s Digital Marketing Symposium 2015 (#AdobeSymp) will be held over two days, first in Sydney, July 28, and then in Singapore, July 30, creating the opportunity for senior marketers to hear from leading luminaries in the digital marketing field.
Symposium sessions will cover the most innovative approaches to integrating emerging technologies into highly successful, data-driven marketing strategies. We invite you to share in the insights through the following stories and interviews with speakers from the event.
- Quick Chat: Darren Boyle, Head Of Digital Performance And Analytics, Australia Post
- Digital Marketing Symposium: Trust Is Currency In Collaborative Economy
- Digital Marketing Symposium: ‘Your Product Is Actually Marketing’
- Australian Government Could Save Billions From Digitizing: Report
- Early Adoptors Of Digital Marketing Continue To Lap Competitors: ADI
- Quick Chat: Todd Copeland, General Manager, Digital, National Australia Bank
- Quick Chat: Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, Content Marketing Institute
- Quick Chat: Koji Suzuki, Head Of Digital Marketing, Rakuten
- Quick Chat: Alfian Michael Sharifuddin, Managing Director, DBS Bank
- The CMO.com APAC Interview: Dean Dacko, CMO, Malaysia Airlines
- APAC Marketers Embracing Analytics, But For Wrong Reasons: Report
See what the Twitterverse is saying about Adobe’s Digital Marketing Symposium: