Ken Herron, CMO of Unified Inbox, a Singapore-based provider of unified communication solutions, has amassed a huge audience on Twitter, to the tune of 126,000 followers (and counting).
Now that's something to chirp about.
So, naturally, Herron, who works out of Orlando, Fla., has strong ideas about how to engage an audience on social media. Ditto for how to generate revenue and how to assess which channels are best for your organization. In fact, Herron has patented nine techniques to social success. He elaborates on each in this week's show:
- Profile completion (12:45)
- Profile merchandising (14:25)
- Post relevant content (16:25)
- Pin content (21:10)
- Targeted following (22:30)
- Start a conversation daily (24:55)
- Follower engagement (26:10)
- Measure (29:20)
- Daily maintenance (30:25)
- The one CMO who has more followers than Herron (2:15)
- Why Herron won't hire anyone missing this key skill (6:09)
- The most important social KPI (8:52)
Previous CMO Radio shows:
- At Rambus, 'Marketing Is More Than Just A Downstream Push'
- Siegel+Gale’s Global CMO On The Complexities Of Simplicity
- At Texas Instruments, Marketing Adds Up To 360
- At BitTorrent, Reputation Management Matters
- Boston Bruins’ Compton Talks Top-Shelf Marketing Goals
- Mary Kay's Adkins-Green Talks Makeup And Marketing