Account-based marketing (ABM) is a popular topic among the B2B marketing crowd. To learn more, we reached out to Peter Isaacson, CMO of Demandbase, a San Francisco-based marketing technology company at the forefront of ABM.
“Account-based marketing is really about identifying the specific companies that are going to make the most impact on your business results,” Isaacson explained. “You align with your sales team to go after those accounts through marketing.”
ABM, in fact, draws its strength from marketing-sales alignment and collaboration. No downside there, right?
Here are some additional highlights from this week’s show:
- Demandbase’s org structure (1:55)
- What is ABM? (3:35)
- Defining the AMB list (7:55)
- How to get started with ABM (13:15)
- Developing your ABM marketing plan (16:35)
- Holding the marketing team accountable (21:00)